Sunday, December 15, 2013

Goodbye 2013 and Hello 2014!

There is so much more that went on, but I think you got most of the high points.  We had our low points too.  We not only lost my step dad, but some good friends and family members.  We miss them all, but try to focus on the wonderful life that we have been blessed with because we are truly blessed. 

If anyone wants to check back after the holidays, I'll add some most recent pictures of the family. 

I hope you enjoyed my attempts at a family blog update for 2013.    Maybe when I retire, I will have the time to do it monthly and do it better.  So until then, goodbye 2013.  You were very good to us.  Hello 2014!  We are hoping for more good things to come.

Merry Christmas
and a Very Happy New Year!
 
Our love and good wishes for the coming year are with you all.
 
Nancy and Dick

Abby and Myles ran the Ditka Dash at the beginning of the month.  I think you can tell what the theme of the 5k was.
Cindy and Ryan
Sarah and Nick
Jack, Natalie and Lizzy
Mark, Katie, Haley, Hoss and Melton
(Haley fell asleep and the boys wouldn't look at the camera)
Christmas breakfast
Haley has the cutest smile ever
Last, but not least, it isn't really Christmas around here until the leg lamp goes in the front window on Christmas eve night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment