Friday, December 20, 2013

A New Idea for 2013

Natalie and Jack in the tube under the otter tank at the zoo. 

I had this idea last year for our Christmas card that never quite got off the ground.  I wanted to do a Collins family blog of sorts.  I thought that I would do a year in pictures that was just family and events that happened over the year.  My original plan was to do it by month, but as you'll see, that didn't happen.  Maybe when I retire I'll time for things like that.  For now, this is what I came up with.  Here's my efforts for a different kind of Christmas card.  Something you can peruse at your leisure.  I give you.....
The Collins Chronicles!

2 comments:

  1. So fun Nancy!! Yes... You do have beautiful grandchildren!! Is Ryan a son in law? A published author- that is Awesome! Hope 2014 is a great year for the Collins family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Diana. Ryan is married to our oldest daughter and published his sixth book of poetry last year. He is finishing up his first novel. It is fun to go to Barnes and Noble or Amazon and find him there.

      Delete